Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
- Four-strain influenza vaccine available this flu season in Public Health programs
- Exemptions for Ontario kids not vaccinated for measles stays low
- Guinea officials call on Canada to help expand Ebola vaccine program
- Could a vaccine prevent cancer from spreading after surgery?
- Immunization records still out of date for thousands of students
- WHO-led study shows Canadian-made Ebola vaccine works
- Nosode homeopathic labels must read 'not vaccines or alternatives to vaccines:' Health Canada
- World's first-ever malaria vaccine gets green light
- Canada's high vaccination rates still need improvement, study finds
How the flu shot can help each member of your family
Influenza is a common and easily spread virus – with fall here and winter approaching, now is the time to take action to protect your family from an illness that for some, can have serious complications.2
Moms to be
Getting the flu during pregnancy can lead to pneumonia, or cause a woman to go into... Read more
HPV: Answers to your 4 W's
It is not every day that we get an opportunity to prevent cancer simply by getting vaccinated. Various strains of the sexually transmitted infection, human papilloma virus (HPV), are responsible for most cancers of the cervix, as well as cancers... Read more
Q & A: Vaccines for Mothers to be
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, you will want to do everything possible to keep you and your baby healthy. Some diseases can be especially harmful for pregnant women and their babies. Luckily, many of these can be prevented though well-timed vaccination.1... Read more
Healthy Kids Today Because of Yesterday
Just how quickly do we forget the devastation some illnesses can leave in their wake? Remember the Iron Lung? Like poliomyelitis, the illness it was used to treat, the Iron Lung seems like relic of days gone by. Yet some of the children of the early 1950s who survived the polio epidemic are still around to tell the tale of their own experience with this lifesaving device... Read more