Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
- 1st case of Zika virus confirmed in Quebec
- Zika: 3 Canadians infected as WHO warns virus is 'spreading explosively'
- Confirmed B.C. measles case has AHS warning Calgarians of possible exposure
- Zika virus: Canadian-U.S. vaccine could be ready by year's end
- Zika virus: 6 things to know about the growing outbreak
- Canada to fund polio elimination effort in Pakistan
- Governments expand HPV vaccination programs for young men
- Five flu deaths prompt Alberta Health Services immunization warning
- How the province scrambled to stop spread of raccoon rabies
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history. 1... Read more
How the flu shot can help each member of your family
Influenza is a common and easily spread virus – with fall here and winter approaching, now is the time to take action to protect your family from an illness that for some, can have serious complications.2
Moms to be
Getting the flu during pregnancy can lead to pneumonia, or cause a woman to go into... Read more
HPV: Answers to your 4 W's
It is not every day that we get an opportunity to prevent cancer simply by getting vaccinated. Various strains of the sexually transmitted infection, human papilloma virus (HPV), are responsible for most cancers of the cervix, as well as cancers... Read more
Q & A: Vaccines for Mothers to be
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, you will want to do everything possible to keep you and your baby healthy. Some diseases can be especially harmful for pregnant women and their babies. Luckily, many of these can be prevented though well-timed vaccination.1... Read more